Last week was such an awesome week. Ahhh, ahhhhhhh it was sweet! It was extremely busy and extremely social but what would life be without the busy and social?! Logically, idle and antisocial but if so, I would probably drive myself bonkers. If you don’t know by now, when it comes to activities I fall on extremes. If I am going to be lazy and not do anything… I am not doing anything. I am staying in sweatpants-destination couch, ordering in Chinese food, watching endless hours of Lost, and possibly reading. Possibly. If I’m going to stay active I will overbook myself till I have to schedule in my shower. That’s just reality.
Anyway, back to a really delightful highlight in my life. Last week, I went to go see The Fray in NYC at Radio City Music Hall! Yeahhhhhh! I had a productive work day, had me some Starbucks, hopped the train with Matt to Penn Station, walked to our location, ate a pretzel, and menouvered around them NYers like a pro, because well, I am. Getting into the joint wasn’t even hectic as my previous experiences. We found our seats flawless, caught the opening act which was Jessie Baylin with The Watson Twins, had a great time, and made it into the Hard Rock after without much of a wait at all- ACE. If you enjoy The Fray go and see them. Here is why:
1. They sound just as good live as they do on their album
2. They play a good variety of songs from all of their albums
3. They are likeable and interactive with the audience
4. It was so much fun just to sit and watch them do what they love to do.
5. One of the guys is single so maybe you’ll have chance. Just kidding. Probably not ;)
6. Oh yeah, and the confetti finale. Who can resist a confetti finale?
Oh, the talent. I left inspired and wishing that I was musically inclined. Although, I now am motivated to learn the harmonica all over again. Have a great weekend bloggers- go sing your heart out.